Sunday, August 1, 2010

May I help you?

Hello again my friends !
Someone ask me once how it was to work at the Red Hore Spa( yes, I missed the W )
Well I think the next "bedtime story" will explain the realities of working in a Flagship location, surrounded with the major players on a Fifth Ave location.


And the story goes....( I read this somewhere b4 not long ago)
One day while walking down the street on Fifth Ave a highly successful "want- a-Be " executive woman from a "Red Hore Spa" place was tragically hit by a bus and she died.
The staff scream .....and cheered from joy.
Her soul arrived up in heaven where she was met at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter himself.
"Welcome to Heaven," said St. Peter. "Before you get settled in though, it seems we have a problem. You see, strangely enough, we've never once had a manager from the "Red Hore Spa" ( Yes,Hore Is misspelled again ) any ways ...

"never once had a manager from the "Red Hore Spa" make it this far and we're not really sure what to do with you."
"No problem, just let me in." said the woman.


"Well, I'd like to, but I have higher orders. What we're going to do is let you have a day in Hell and a day in Heaven and then you can choose whichever one you want to spend an eternity in."
"Actually, I think I've made up my mind...I prefer to stay in Heaven", said the woman.
"Sorry, we have rules..." And with that St. Peter put this manager in an elevator and it went down-down-down to hell.
The doors opened and she found herself stepping out onto the putting green of a beautiful golf course.
Wow! she was very impress
In the distance was a country club and standing in front of her were all her friends - fellow executives from other Red Hore Spas ,that she had worked with and they were all dressed in evening gowns and cheering for her.
They ran up and kissed her on both cheeks and they talked about old times. They played an excellent round of golf and at night went to the country club where she enjoyed an excellent steak and lobster dinner .Cheers!!


She met the Devil who was actually a really nice guy (kinda cute, too) and she had a great time telling jokes and dancing. She was having such a good time that before she knew it, it was time to leave. Everybody shook her hand and waved good-bye as she got on the elevator.

The elevator went up-up-up and opened back up at the Pearly Gates and found St. Peter waiting for her. "Now it's time to spend a day in heaven," he said.
So she spent the next 24 hours lounging around on clouds and playing the harp and singing. She had a great time and before she knew it her 24 hours were up and St. Peter came and got her.
"So, you've spent a day in hell and you've spent a day in heaven. Now you must choose your eternity," he said.
The Manager paused for a second and then replied, "Well, I never thought I'd say this, I mean, Heaven has been really great and all, but I think I had a better time in Hell." It truly feels like home"
So St. Peter escorted her to the elevator and again she went down-down-down back to Hell.
When the doors of the elevator opened she found herself standing in a desolate wasteland covered in garbage and Filth
She saw her friends were dressed in rags and were picking up the garbage and putting it in sacks.
The Devil came up to her and put his arm around her. " Welcome to our Company!
You had make the best decision"

I don't understand," stammered the woman, "yesterday I was here and there was a golf course and a country club and we ate lobster and we danced and had a great time. Now all there is a wasteland of garbage and all my friends look miserable dirty and poor.
" The Devil looked at her and smiled. ... "
Yesterday we were recruiting you; today you're staff."

PS
Go ahead take a trip to The Red Hore Spa
Go first as a guest to this "sparkling Diamond facility" try to enjoy the amenities but remember we have no sauna or steam room the water is always cold the showers ,sheets and towels are usually dirty.
Red Hore Spa never have enough spa attendans ,this ladies get paid only minimun wage and take a maximum work overload.
The over tired, under paid technicians at Red Hore Spa just got a salary cut of 12% !!
"On the generous side" They usually have to use and reuse the sheets and towels. Remember to put on the light before jumping on that table. :-O
And please don't eat the veggie chips they're from the day b4 & stay uncover overnite yuck! The big spoon on the chips Never get washhhhhhhhhhh

After your day of beauty fill up an application, to join the team,just remember to come back 3 months later to let us know how do you like to be part of the STAFF

...Welcome to Red Hore may I help you?....

No comments:

Post a Comment