Good morning my friends!
It's just “Another Day in Paradise" Remember that song? A song from Phil Collins released as the first single from his number-one album ...But Seriously (1989). As with his song from Genesis, "Man on the Corner" "Another Day in Paradise" was written to bring attention to the problem of homelesness
“Think twice” I also like that line, if we think twice before making decisions most of us will be under different circumstances,maybe we wouldn't have kissed that first boyfriend...or married him!!
Maybe we would had chose another path like take that trip to Thailand when you were 22 years old and everyone in your family though you were crazy even your first boyfriend that at the end give you only a broken heart ,a fake diamond and 3 kids....No that it's not me fortunately I think more than twice before making my decisions, that is good but take away the excitement out of life, at my age I jump ahead no safe gear (except in bed) and if someone have a problem :%#@ck them I am a free.
I had Freedom, how bless I am,I have independence, liberty , absence of restrictions and an opportunity to exercise my rights powers, desires, freedom of speech or conscience; freedom of movement. Independence lack of restrictions I have the ability to stand alone, unsustained by anything else: Independence of thought Liberty I am Free! I found this quote from Carl Friedrich Bahrdt:
“The freedom to share one's insights and judgments verbally or in writing is, just like the freedom to think, a holy and inalienable right of humanity that, as a universal human right, is above all the rights of princes.”
Why I got into this freedom talk today? I am not running for a political seat of joining any “guerrilla movement “in South America, but sometimes even though we have freedom we refuse to enjoy this precious gift.
Let use it to help others to make way for them as fellow human beings, enlighten others and bring the true in the open, loud and with out fear.
Life its a gift and if you come into this life to hurt humiliated,abuse,sabotage,create a toxic environments and to walk over the legacy of others with the simple excuse of getting ahead in your career or to be recognize as “The Boss” while enjoying a big fat paycheck and office at Fifth Ave,while destroying everything and everyone who has worked hard before you were even born; Well then remember Karma it' s a bitch,Karma it's a gift that keep on giving.
Been a toxic human being have its consequences and a major one is Stress.
It's very stressful to sit alone at the office and plan evil deeds .
Remember Stress is a cause, or at least complication, in the development ulcers.. Ulcers are not purely an infectious disease and psychological factors do play a significant role.
It must be stressful been a lair a fake,telling your subordinates “come to me for any thing I am her to help you ,we are your family...you are my internal client and the must important piece on this organization” BULL.
Tomorrow we are going to travel the depths of my mind the roads of my soul and I will tell some secrets of The Red Hore Spa.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment