Hello my fellow bloggers:
I don't know the correct way to introduce myself, I am totally learning the ropes of this site, so have patience and for now let's just get to know each other a bit.
I been thinking forever to have a blogg, they are so many things on my mind and this is the best way to express myself.
Few months ago I was "let go" from my job at Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spas after many years been a top worker at the spa, ( lets not be specific on my duties ) let me tell you I have been there for many many moons so the connections at higher places are still tight.
How this came to be:
News came that a new manager was in town and great changes will occur,new standards on quality and services,new amaizing people had joined the team, from the infamous Raha Ashrafi of Frederick Fekkai, yes the same salon director that got caught making out with "frenchy want to " be Zahir, and he like a good french poodle moving his tail or "sticking it out" followed her master to the Red Door to become the new shinning star (I wonder why? must be all the extra time he puts out when Raha staying after hours "working" at the Spa sometimes until the next day ...(I love hard work too )She will take showers on the 9th floor or "catch some zzz" at the massage tables.Well if you don't believe it
Ask the early birds that arrived to work at 7:30 AM and catch the new boss on yesterday clothes and smelling funky under her arms pits also check out Misstiger.com
What about our new and improved "Creative Director"Cornelia Zicu (Check comments below)
My exciment was with out compare if I had only new what was in storage for all the faithful people working at The Red "Hore" Flagship....if we had only only new.
To be continue ..........
SusanAugust 14, 2008 at 8:22 pm
If Ms. Zicu is apparently so wonderful, how come the only place that will hire her now is a down–market, strip–mall headed spa?
AnnAugust 14, 2008 at 9:13 pm
“Cornelia may have left the building…”
I heard she didn’t leave, but that she was thrown out.
RoyAugust 15, 2008 at 4:23 pm
Cornelia was a whacko and shows the Red Door is scrambling to find a working model. She cannot last as management will go nuts with her…and in short time. Her products were not very good and her list of famous clients you could count on one finger. Fun to watch how this unfolds with Red Door and how fast it unravels.
No comments:
Post a Comment